Sunday, February 15, 2009

Elena's first post of Cute stick figures and Kara



Okay, I am posting for the first time! Yea!
I am curious who actually reads this.
These are my little stick figures that I made. I have been playing around with different programs. This was easy and fun. I've been making these and others into decals for cars.

Update on Kara...
She is rocking on her hands and legs and reaching as far as her long arms can go. But, no crawling yet. I gave her a piece of banana today and she devoured it. Based on how fast she went, some might think I never feed her. This girl can eat! As long as there is food in front of her, she will keep on going. If I don't stop her, she eats too much and it ends up on my shirt. It will probably end up on my shirt anyway, but I can't help trying to save myself some laundry.

I love our healthy baby and her chunky monkey thighs.

I'll have to post pictures later. I'm having technical difficulty adding another picture.

4 comments:

Emily Holden said...

Yea Elena! It's good to hear from you. I can't believe Kara is getting so big! I definately want to see pics!

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

Good post! I love your stick people...and I love Kara's chunky monkey thighs too!

Evan and Angeli Child said...

I'll say the stick figures are cute! They are on my family home evening board and we love it! Thanks Elena, and yes, we read your blog!

The Sommerfeldt Family said...

Do you draw those figures with the program, I would be interested in learning that, they're cute!