Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

Ok, I'll play along, I was tagged before the hurricane.
Tagged by: Mindy

THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. Was in Brazil
2. Was speaking Portuguese
3. Had just been transferred to my last area.
4. Had only my second Brazilian companion.
5. Was about to turn 21

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Pick up
2. Pick up Lanea and Dad from the airport
3. Laundry
4. Dishes
5. Take care of Kara

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. Skinny cows
3. Minute Maid plain and cherry frozen limeade, and plain and strawberry frozen lemonade.
4. Marshmallow cream (just spoon it right out of the jar)
5. Raspberries and strawberries


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Live off the interest
2. Pay off debt
3. Continue working
4. Actually go on vacation
5. And be tempted to buy many different electronics (computer, TV, PS3, GPS ) and eventually maybe even cars.

5 places I have lived:
Murray, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah
Brazil
Tucson, Arizona
Houston, Texas

Five jobs I have had:
Toy store at ZCMI
Groundsworker at Murray Parkway Golf course
Host and busser at Olive Garden
Research assistant in Biology at the University of Utah
Radiology resident

I tag....
Elena
Mike
Jeff
Nate
Kasey

No comments: