Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lanea and Chris's Wedding




We got to travel back to Utah for my sister's wedding. They got married in the Salt Lake temple on September 25th. We had a nice trip back, and the day was very nice. It was different from a "normal" Utah wedding, because there was no reception. They had a nice wedding breakfast/lunch with family and friends.

I missed the 'reunion' atmosphere of being able to see a wide variety of old friends and extended family, but the decreased stress, preparation, and having a shorter day for the bride and groom are definite advantages.

Here is the video of them coming out to the temple grounds. (forgive the lack of editing, but my computer can't handle editing).


L and C exiting the temple from Andrew Baugh on Vimeo.

And here's my dad getting choked up during pictures.


L and my Dad outside the temple from Andrew Baugh on Vimeo.

No comments: