Monday, September 8, 2008

New Calling

During the week, we got a request for Elena and I to meet with the Bishop before church. One of my favorite things to do is to ponder what might happen with our callings, Elena says that's bad of me to do. I don't make predictions on what I want to happen, or what I think should happen, but on what could happen. I figure as long as I'm not judgmental about it, I'm alright.

Anyways....I'm staying in my calling in the nursery. I'm glad of it. I'm enjoying it. Nobody else appreciates their teachers in church as much as nursery kids...usually. Elena's new calling is as a counselor in the young womens. She's excited and overwhelmed.

What's the favorite calling you've ever had?
Do you ever covet a calling?
Do you like to guess about callings also?

1 comment:

linda said...

Congratulations on your new calling. You will do great.
Love, Linda