Friday, June 20, 2008

Surprise Visit

The night of Kara's birth, Evan and his family were going to come down and visit. Unfortunately, some of the kids were sick, so they couldn't all come. Marissa was particularly disappointed, and even cried that she couldn't come. So Evan and Eli came down. As a added surprise, I got a call from Darren, Elena's brother who lives in Logan (actually Menden, near Logan). Turns out he was in Austin with his wife Katie at a conference. They decided to rent a car and drive down, and we all decided to make it a surprise for Elena... and I got it on tape.

1 comment:

Gordon said...

Andrew, I enjoy everything that you put on here. I know I always wonder who reads my blog. I have yours on my feed reader so when there's a new post, I see it within 24 hours after you post. Awesome pictures and videos!