Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Houston Zoo






The Baugh, Child, and Sommerfeldt families descend upon the Houston Zoo. Evan and Angie have a family pass, so we thought it would be fun to go (Elena and I; Kevin, Laurel and Clarissa; and Angie, Eli, Brigham, Marissa, and Derek). When I got there they were looking for the bald eagle, Eli was very excited to see it. We went around a bit and saw some animals on our way.

By the time we got to the eagle, we were kind-of tired and we were right in a kids play area. The kids played in the various areas (some pictures included), and we tried to keep track of them. We then went to dinner together (separate post to follow...

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

Elena!!! This baby should be coming soon, right?!? I never heard a for sure due date, but I remember June. I zoomed in on the pics to see you being a cute pregnant girl! You look absolutely fabulous. You guys better let us know when this baby comes. We'd love to see pics!

Andrew said...

Baby is due on Friday (the 13th, dum, dum, dum [ominous]. They'll induce monday if she doesn't go naturally.

We'll be in Utah the last two weeks of July to bless the baby. I'm trying to get caught up with the blog so I can put new stuff up when the baby comes.