Monday, March 31, 2008

Upcoming posts

I'm working on finishing a bunch of unfinished posts. It's basically old news by now, but it might still be fun to read and see some pictures, so I'll put them up... as a teaser

Lanea's visit
Valentine's day
The Child Clans Married Female Weekend Away (at least a portion of the everyone's invited so Grandma can see the grandkids)
Houston Zoo (caution, picture of Bald Eagle is enclosed)
Elena pregnancy pictures
Grandpa Baugh's visit (Wii bowling pictures...and results)

We'll see if some more make it in, but I'll publish them shortly.

4 comments:

Gordon said...

Hey Andrew. Spam alert. See previous comment. :)

melanie said...

Hey Andrew, its Melanie, your wife Elena's cousin. Congrats on the baby! Our blog is melaniemom.blogspot.com
Cant wait till you guys are parents!!!

Erin said...

ANDREW!! Did you have the baby yet? I mean, did ELENA have the baby yet? Tell her I want her to bug you about posting pictures until you do it. And tell her I said hello please. Thanks! :)

Andrew said...

No baby yet... due on Fri 13th, and will induce the following Monday if baby hasn't come yet.