Saturday, August 23, 2008

Updated Links, and Etiquette

So I want some input. I've just updated the links.

Is there anyone missing? I tried looking through everyone's links, but I'm sure I've missed someone. Please leave a comment and let me know who I might have missed. (I'm sure I've missed some of Elena's High school friends.

If you want to be listed differently (don't worry Brady and Shawnee, by default I go without last names) let me know. I like that you've spelled out your wishes on your blog (Shawnee). Some of you I put down your blog title as well...

Is there an appropriate way to ask to be linked back to somebody else's blog? What's the etiquette on blog links. Is it... if I link you, you link me? Do you give a link in a comment to let someone's blog you're reading that you have a blog as well? Or is this all handled better by email?

So to summarize (answer any you wish)
1. Who's missing from my links?
2. Do you want your link changed (or removed)?
3. What is proper blog etiquette regarding links?

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

What I've done re: adding a link to my blog is ask the person(s) if it's OK first and when I ask I also give them permission to post a link to mine. Even if I'm "blog-hopping" and find someone, I'll post a comment usually and tell them I found their blog, ask if I can link to it and invite them to check ours out. That way, if someone doesn't want their blog out there for the world to know about, I can still "subscribe" to their blog using Google Reader, but then their link isn't on my blog. Anyways, that works best for me. :)