Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wow, my very own blog.

I've been reading my friend's blog occasionally (Claytonstreet), and I was thinking this might be something that I could do since we've now moved away from friends and family in Utah. Elena is currently in Utah for a friend's birthday, and has been delayed coming home by sickness in the family. I hope she get's home soon, because we're supposed to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary tonight, since I have to be on call tomorrow night (our REAL anniversary.)

Well it's been fun...

1 comment:

Tippettsfam said...

Hi Sister Warner,

Sorry to Hijack your comment board but my name is Amy Tippetts and I am married to Brad Tippetts' brother. I saw that you subscirbe to Brad and Elizabeth's blog and that you were friends with them in Utah. I was wondering if you could help me. If you don't know Brad and Elizabeth were robbed this past summer and lost both computers. The computers had the only copies of all their family pictures. I am trying to find ANYONE with ANY pictures of the Tippetts' family over the past few years, I was wondering if you had any pictures or knew of anyone who might. I am planning on making a collection of pictures and giving them to Brad and Elizabeth for Christmas.Please don't mention this to them since I am planning for it to be a surprise.

Thank you so much for your help and Merry Christmas.

Amy Tippetts
countess.tippetts@gmail.com